If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
Casey Jones 1957-1958
The Complete TV series of 32 Episodes on 4 DVD's
** Episode 6 guest stars Russell Johnson who, along with the series star Alan Hale Jr. was also a regular on Gilligan's Island years later. **
The series is set in the late 19th century, featuring the adventures of railroad engineer Casey Jones and the crew of the Cannonball Express steam locomotive, fireman Wallie Sims and conductor Redrock Smith, working for the Midwest and Central Railroad. Casey lived in Midvale, a fictional town within commuting distance of St. Louis, Missouri, with his wife, Alice, their young son, Casey, Jr., and their dog Cinders. Although there really was a famous locomotive engineer named Casey Jones of the Illinois Central, the television series is only very loosely based on him. However, it uses the real names of his train, the Cannonball Express, and his fireman, Wallie.
Kenneth Gamet, the producer of Casey Jones, offers a gentler Western series against the more violent adult shows of the time. Casey Jones features the same classical types of plots as other westerns such as train robbers and vandals, but the episodes center as much on Casey's interaction with his family, particularly Casey, Jr.
Alan Hale, Jr. - Casey Jones
Dub Taylor - Wallie Sims (the fireman)
Bobby Clark - Casey Jones, Jr. (Casey's son)
Mary Lawrence - Alice Jones (Casey's wife)
Eddy Waller - Red Rock Smith (the train conductor)
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.