If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: email@example.com and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
Bosko Cartoon Collection 27 1930s toons
Bosko was an animated African-American character from the 1930s who would be considered EXTREMELY 'politically incorrect' today.
These specific cartoons have entered the public domain and have been remastered as best they can by me.
The first date following the title of each cartoon is the date of the cartoon itself with the second date being the year it entered public domain status.
Full list of cartoons on this DVD:
1. Bosko the Talk-Ink Kid 1929, 1957
2. Sinkin in the Bathtub 4/19/1930, 4/19/1958
3. Congo Jazz 8/1930, 8/1958
4. Hold Anything 11/1930, 11/1958
5. The Booze Hangs High 12/1930, 12/1958
6. Box Car Blues 12/1930, 12/1958
7. Big Man From The North 2/1931, 2/1959
8. Ain't Nature Grand! 3/1931, 3/1959
9. Ups 'N Downs 4/1931, 4/1959
10. Dumb Patrol 5/1931, 5/1959
11. Yodeling Yokels 6/1931, 6/1959
12. Bosko's Holiday 7/1931, 7/1959
13. The Tree's Knees 8/1931, 8/1959
14. Bosko Shipwrecked! 9/19/1931, 9/19/1959
15. Bosko the Doughboy 10/17/1931, 10/17/1959
16. Bosko's Soda Fountain 11/14/1931, 11/14/1959
17. Bosko at the Zoo 1/9/1932, 1/9/1960
18. Battling Bosko 2/6/1932, 2/6/1960
19. Big-Hearted Bosko 3/5/1932, 3/5/1960
20. Bosko's Party 4/2/1932, 4/2/1960
21. Bosko and Bruno 4/30/1932, 4/30/1960
22. Bosko's Dog Race 6/25/1932, 6/25/1960
23. Bosko at the Beach 7/23/1932, 7/23/1960
24. Bosko's Store 8/13/1932, 8/13/1960
25. Bosko the Lumberjack 9/3/1932, 9/3/1960
26. Bosko and Honey 11/19/1932, 11/19/1960
27. Bosko's Fox Hunt 12/12/1932, 12/12/1960
Run-time is approx. 3 hours & 3 minutes
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.