If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
The true story of 17-year-old Juliane Koepcke, sole survivor
of 93 passengers and crew of the December 24, 1971,
crash of LANSA Flight 508, which disintegrated midair over
the Peruvian rainforest after a lightning strike caused an
explosion. For ten days, she trekked through the jungle along
a stream she hoped would lead to rescue, carrying the deaths
of her mother and the other passengers and fending for her
life against myriad dangers.
IMDb mistakenly reports this is an Italian-language film, but it's
actually one of those Italian films made for the English-speaking
market, where the actors speak their lines in English so that a
non-accented or only lightly accented English dub will fit lip
movements better. The picture quality is good, but not the
equivalent of modern 'remastered' quality... certainly watchable,
and probably about as good as it gets for such an obscure title
of this age.
Also included is a documentary in which Juliane Koepcke herself
appears. Koepcke visits the scenes of her flight, crash, and escape
from the jungle.
She unearths many large fragments of the plane in the jungle, and
then visits the river routes where she traveled for 10 days on foot,
and the small village where she was eventually found by three men,
one of whom appears in the film."
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.