If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
Tom Terrific complete 1957
The Complete TOM TERRIFIC!
The whole series compiled on three discs.
TOM TERRIFIC was originally produced as a five chapter serial, five minutes each. These are complete compilations of each adventure - ALL ANIMATION AND STORY IS INTACT - the only thing missing is the recaps and previews. There were 26 stories produced, the first thirteen filmed in 1957, the remaining thirteen filmed in 1958. Each story was split into five parts for broadcast each weekday morning. During the years that Captain Kangaroo was also broadcast on Saturday mornings, the episodes would be re-edited into two parts (with cliffhangers and recaps from the daily versions eliminated), the first part broadcast during the first half-hour, the conclusion during the second half-hour.
TOM TERRIFIC Vol. 1 (season 1)
THE PILL OF SMARTNESS
SWEET TOOTH SAM
CRABBY APPLETON'S DRAGON
CAPTAIN KIDNEY BEAN
THE GRAVITY MAKER
SCRAMBLED DINOSAUR EGGS
WHO STOLE THE NORTH POLE?
BONUS: Chapter 2 of THE PILL OF SMARTNESS as originally aired
TOM TERRIFIC Vol. 2 (season 1 and 2)
Track Meet, Well Done
THE GREAT CALENDAR MYSTERY
THE MISSING MAIL MYSTERY
THE PRINCE FROG
ISOTOPE FEENY'S FOOLISH FOG
MOON OVER MANFRED
GO WEST YOUNG MANFRED
THE SILLY SANDMAN
TOM TERRIFIC Vol. 3 (season 2)
THE MILLION MANFRED MYSTERY
THE FLYING SORCERER
THE BIG DOG SHOW-OFF
THE END OF RAINBOWS
ROBIN'S NEST CRUSOE
THE EVERLASTING BIRTHDAY PRESENT
BONUS CARTOONS: Chapter 1 of MILLION MANFRED MYSTERY as it originally aired
Chapter 1 of FLYING SORCERER as it originally aired
Chapter 1 of BIG DOG SHOW-OFF as it originally aired.
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.