If for some reason you have trouble paying for your purchase using PAYPAL express, just drop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
1. The title(s) that you wish to buy
2. Your name, address, phone number and email address that you'd
like me to email the PAYPAL invoice to.
I will manually send a PAYPAL invoice to you. Thanks.
Peter Mark Richman Adam Chance
Wendell Corey Jim Graff
Carl Esmond Professor Jan Stefánik
Barbara Bouchet Ava Vestok
Martin Kosleck Basil Malko
Aliza Gur Mid-Eastern Contact
Donna Michelle Marian
Rafael Campos Luis
Robert Quarry Borg
Robert Donner Morgue Attendant
Agent for H.A.R.M. is a 1966 science fiction spy thriller .
It is one of a number of spy thrillers of the time which
have conspicuous sci-fi elements. In this case it is the
inclusion of deadly spores which turn people into
creatures made of fungus.
It was originally intended that this film would act as the
television pilot for a new spy series. However, it was later
decided that it should be given a theatrical release instead.
It was initially released as a double feature with Wild Wild
DVD s are DVD-R technology and are manufactured on demand. They are not factory pressed discs.
Payments by PAYPAL only at present.
Shipping within the U.S. is $5 for the first item, plus $1 each additional item, slightly more for multi-disc titles that are 5 disc sets or more.
Shipping outside the U.S. is $15 for the first item, plus $2 each additional item except for multi-disc titles of 3 discs or more. International customers accept responsibility for "lost" shipments and agree to pay for re-shipping only...not for the DVDs again.
We have literally thousands of other rare titles available, so if you're looking for a particular title, please feel free to ask us about it. Even if we don't already have it, we may be able to find it.
** PLEASE NOTE THE QUALITY OF THE PRINT FROM THE SCREEN CAPS I'VE UPLOADED. THANK YOU. **
All of our rare DVD s are region free American NTSC format, and come with custom cover and DVD case.
All Sales Final - I will gladly replace any defective disc.
1. Because DVDs can be easily copied, and questions of quality are so subjective, all DVD sales are considered final. In other words, we do not want individuals purchasing DVDs, copying them, and then returning the DVDs for their money back.
2. We do our best to offer the finest quality transfers currently available. Customer agrees there are no refunds for video and/or audio quality concerns/issues.
3. On rare occasions, a disc may be defective due to a technical issue during manufacture. Testing is done to eliminate this possibility, but it still may occur. In these instances, we will replace the offending disc at no charge. The following are not considered defects (this list is by example and not meant to be exhaustive):
(a) DVD/Blu Ray Player issues
(b) DVD/Blu Ray player compatibility issues
(c) Mishandling by the user
(d) User does not like the movie or its contents, the previews, subtitles translation, etc.
(e) Non-receipt of an item where valid tracking methods or other credible evidence establish delivery (or in transit), or customer has provided false or an incorrect ship to address.
(f) Scratches on disc(s). DVDs may become dislodged during shipment.